- I am an Innovative Creative Self Taught Artist.
- As life has aligned a passion for beautiful glass has evolved into being an artisan.
- In 2013 we lugged into my studio a evenheat kiln. From the first firing I was hooked.
- Shards of vibrant dichroic color are formed and fired.
- It is a process not easy to control but results in completely unique one of a kind pieces.
- Color and design is illuminated in statement pieces of wearable art.
- In 2015 designs stepped out of the gallery and into Business and LAVA-Gems was born.
- Pieces are now for sale in stores boutiques and galleries across the country.
- If interested art of my Photo Designs can be viewed at www.photoart.pics